Saturday, September 18, 2010

deadlock



The Boss asked to his secretary : This week we are going
abroad.so make arrangements.

Secretary makes call to her husband : This week My Boss
and I will be going abroad. so take care of Yourself.

Husband makes call to his secret lover : My wife is going
abroad this week.So we can spend this together.

Secret lover makes call to the small boy to whom she
gives private tution and told :This week I have
some urgent work so there will not be any classes this
week and you need not come this week.

The small boy makes call to his grandfather : Grandpa
this week there will not be any classes as my teacher
has some urgent work.so we can spend this week
together.

Grandfather (The Boss)makes call to his secretary :
cancel the trip as I will spend this week with my grandson.
We will not attend that meeting.


The Secretary makes call to her husband : Sorry My
boss has cancelled the trip.so I will not go abroad
this week.


The husband makes call to his secret lover : sorry my
wife has cancelled her trip. so we will not be able to
spend this week together.


The secret lover calls to the small boy : There will be
classes as usual this week also.

The small boy makes call to his grandfather (The Boss):
Grandpa sorry,There will be classes as usual this week
also.so I will not spend this week together.

The Boss makes call to his secretary :We will attend that
meeting .so make arrangements.

What is this??
?

?


?


?


?


?


?


?

This is deadlock!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks

ShareThis