Monday, March 29, 2010

Dr.APJ's letter to students Writing/Awaiting exams






My letter to students writing exams
18/Mar/2010 : India
My dear young friends,
You are writing exams and expecting the results. My best wishes for your success.
I have one advice for all of you based on my own experience of writing various examinations. I wrote five important exams in my educational period - ESLC (VIIIth Class), SSLC (Xth Class), Intermediate (XIIth Class), BSc, DMIT (aeronautical engineering). Most of the time, the outcome was not as per my expectations. I had to even loose one year due to a general paper leakage. Dear young friends, I am saying all this to you to bring in your mind that exams and exam results are not ultimate in life. If I don’t perform properly for the first time, I re-write and succeed. Hence, friends, I suggest you: success always brings happiness, but sometime we have to be prepared to go through some setback in examination due to many reasons. Dear young friends, I would like you to remember my teacher’s advice; “in life, we have to be prepared to go through certain unexpected problems. The problem should not become our captain. Students like you, should become the captain of the problem, defeat the problem and succeed”.
So, my dear young friends, the courage to succeed and courage to face unexpected problems are the unique qualities of the youth. If God is with us, who can be against? You will definitely succeed, go on trying. Do not get disheartened by temporary setbacks. Let me remind you, my dear young friends, a famous poem;
“When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference who you are.
Anything your heart desires,
Will ultimately come to you.”
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks

ShareThis